Here is the biggest greeting you will get in London. We are excited and open to see you once again.
Wednesday Sunday 11.00-18.00 (last entry 17.00)
Closed and Tuesday except 31 August 11.00-18.00 monday (bank getaway) Closed 24-26 December
August last updated 11
To keep every person safe, a timed entry system is in position. Just a limited amount of people are permitted inside our galleries.
It is crucial that most site visitors (including customers and business Supporters) guide a free of charge admission in advance online. If you are struggling to book online, please call the Contact Centre.
The queue, become a Member to get priority access and skip.
Book tickets – basic admission
Face coverings needs to be used in the Museum. Read our range of exemptions.
Protect your coughs and sneezes by having a muscle. If no muscle can be acquired, make use of your elbow. В
Please stick to the signposted one-way tracks and respect distancing that is social the Museum.
Hand sanitiser channels
Hand sanitiser can be obtained through the Museum. В
Our facilities is likely to be washed for the by staff. В В day
Contactless re re payments
Pay with contactless if at all possible, although money will nevertheless be accepted. В В
Please don’t look at the Museum if you should be feeling unwell or have a temperature, consistent coughing or lack of taste. В В
- Protective displays come in destination at key touchpoints such as for example cafes, stores and information desks. Face coverings are supplied to staff.
- Some touch that is digital and hands-on exhibits are going to be turned off or closed, other people will continue to be available with hand sanitiser nearby.
- For details about cloakrooms, toilets and lifts, see Access at Southern Kensington.
- We might need certainly to share the NHS Test to your information and Trace solution if anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 listings the Museum as a spot they recently visited. Read our privacy notice to discover exactly exactly just how your details is provided and kept. If you don’t desire your contact information handed down to your NHS ensure that you Trace solution, you are able to decide away by calling us. Please be aware that your particular contact details will nevertheless be gathered whenever you reserve your solution to ensure we could offer safety that is important regarding the see.
Getting right here
Cromwell Road (access during the part of Exhibition Road): This entry is available and has now step-free access. Closest Tube section: Southern Kensington. This section is certainly not step-free. Gloucester path Tube place has access that is step-free.
Exhibition Road: This entry is available and contains dating beetalk access that is step-free. Closest Tube place: Southern Kensington. This station isn’t step-free. Gloucester path Tube section has access that is step-free.
Queen’s Gate: This entry is closed. Closest Tube place: Gloucester Path
Follow @NHM_Visiting on Twitter for the many up-to-date entry information during top times.
The nearest Tube place is Southern Kensington regarding the District, Piccadilly and Circle lines. The section is around five full minutes’ walk through the Museum’s Exhibition path entry.
Gloucester path section also providers the above pipe lines and it is about seven mins’ stroll through the Cromwell path entry.
Routes 14, 49, 70, 74, 345, 360, 414, 430 and C1 stop close to your Museum.
You can find period racks on Exhibition path. The nearest Barclays pattern Hire docking channels are outside our Exhibition Road entry as well as on Thurloe spot, near Southern Kensington Tube section.
The drop-off point is outside the Cromwell Road entrance for groups travelling by coach.
We would not have parking facilities on-site and parking round the Museum is bound.
We now have a tremendously restricted wide range of parking areas on location for Blue Badge holders. Access can’t be guaranteed in full. Please book ahead of time by calling us on +44 (0)20 7942 6230. It is possible to access these areas via Queen’s Gate, SW7 5HD, to your western associated with the Museum.
There’s also twelve Blue Badge parking areas on Exhibition path. These areas are managed because of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and should not be booked beforehand. You are able to park here for four hours between 8.30 and 18.30. Get more information from the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea’s site.
Latest posts by Belinda (see all)
- 8 Cryptocurrency Scams To Avoid - June 27, 2022
- Cambridge Bitcoin Electricity Consumption Index Cbeci - April 14, 2022
- El Consejo De Un Cliente A Una Camarera Tras Darle Una Propina En Bitcoin - April 4, 2022